Friday, June 11, 2010

Aaron and Jenn...


This is Aaron and Jenn. Jenn is my mentor and actually did her graduate studies at Mines. I wear the same PPE (personal protective gear) as what you see in the picture. Notice Aaron's hat. You can spot him across the site because of all the stickers. my goal is to have just as many stickers someday. In construction work, the stickers and color of hat give information. Each sticker represents a different type of training. I received my first sticker today!

2 comments:

  1. Whoot for stickers... kind of all comes back around to grade school, huh! Except stickers are probably a lot harder to get than gold stars and smiley faces, I would assume :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, your commentary and pictures are priceless!! We love knowing all about what you are doing. I think Grandpa has a hard time realizing that "his" Laura is so grown up and making her way in the big world in such a fantastic way. Thanks for sharing your world, Babe. We love you so very much and pray for you always. The Seniors

    ReplyDelete