Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Making It Through...

This last week has been really tough at work. Today I worked over 13 hours and there is no end in site. We've had trainings, an environmental audit, a new dewatering system requiring 24/7 care, etc. To top it off, I've had a serious case of sun poisoning. By the time I get home at night all I want to do is sleep. Ian has been wonderful. He's been so supportive through this time. He's met me at my apartment, made dinner, done laundry and put me to bed each night before heading back to Golden. I've been falling asleep during dinner and waking up the next morning to a spotless apartment. Ian is amazing and there is no way I could have done any of this without him. Now everything should settle down and I look forward to being there for him.

2 comments:

  1. What a guy! For what a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge thanks to Ian for taking such good care of you. What an amazing guy he is! I'm glad you're feeling better (or at least faking it) and that you're still loving the job despite the long hours. See you soon!!! ily

    ReplyDelete