Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Impressions: Meet Kyle...

Kyle is the other engineer I work with. He's only a year older than I am and was an intern last year, then got hired on after he graduated. I get to be Kyle's tagalong. I follow him out to the work site and basically question every move he makes. The first day we walked for 11 hours straight! It doesn't help that he's much taller than I am! Kyle is very patient and answers my hundreds of questions. He let's me go to meetings with him and teaches me to run the equipment. Tomorrow will be the real test. Kyle will be gone at training and both Kyle and Aaron have decided I can do some of the stuff that's often Kyle's responsibility. I'm really excited!

2 comments:

  1. So basically you're a puppy dog, is that what you're saying?!! Bless both Kyle and Aaron for their patience. You were born asking a million questions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The first day we walked for 11 hours straight! It doesn't help that he's much taller than I am!"

    Ah, memories of my childhood when my 6'5" daddy could step twice as far as I could in one stride.

    ReplyDelete