Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Impressions: Meet Aaron...

Aaron is my boss and the head Environmental guy on this job. He's really easy going and already very protective of me. Just about the first thing out of his mouth: "How's the apartment? Do you feel safe and comfortable there?" Something that surprised me is how much he really values my opinion, often asking what I think of a decision. He takes time to answer all my questions and always acts like he's glad I'm asking them. Aaron has a good, though subtle, sense of humour and sometimes messes with the other engineer working with us. At lunch we just sit and talk about life and the job a bit, which is nice. Aaron teaches me about the job, but also about the politics with the subcontractors and how important it is to take care of the people working with you. His often quotes "We want everyone to have a smile!"

No comments:

Post a Comment