Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Girl?

This week I'm on safety tour. This is where we walk around the site checking for safety stuff and present our findings at the daily meeting. The two guys on tour with me came to the dewatering area to find me on Thursday. They aren't normally outside or near my area, so they didn't know who I was. They found Aaron and I and the first thing out of their mouth? "You're a girl?!" Aaron, of course, cracked up. The guys stammered an explanation. They didn't know there was a girl intern on site, all the rest are guys. Not to mention, the assignment list just said 'Anderson' so they didn't know any better. It was an understandable mistake, but the looks on their faces were priceless!

3 comments:

  1. A PRETTY girl! Haha, enjoying your blog Laura. Looks like you're having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am having a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete