Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shopping with Aaron...

For the last couple of days I have run errands with Aaron for supplies. We have had a blast. We have a tendency to get a little lost, well, a lot lost actually, but always find our way back to the Union Station after a while. Today we went to Home Depot, Ace and Lowes where I learned that taking Aaron into a hardware store is like taking a two year old into a toy store. No matter how many times you tell them not to touch something, every time you turn around they have their fingers in something! We were standing in line today to check out at one of the stores and there were a lot of strobe lights at the register. Next thing I know my boss is pushing buttons to turn every one of them on. His explanation? "Well, I guess they shouldn't have made me wait in such a long line." By the way, we were only waiting in line behind one person. I was laughing pretty hard. Like I said, we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment